HOPESTREET - Urban Compassion
HOPESTREET - Urban Compassion works alongside the most marginalised people in Sydney, through programs aimed at empowering people toward the fullness of life for which we were all created.
Currently are work is amongst:
* homeless people, providing accommodation and outreach;
* street-based female sex workers, providing a safe place, support and opportunities to consider positive life options;
* the long-term unemployed, providing realistic work start options and training;
* Aboriginal people, providing culturally relevant support;
* Public housing tenants, fostering community and individual development; and
* Financially and socially marginalied problem gamblers, providing group support and individual counselling.
Your generous donation will make a world of difference for someone who is doing it tough and just needs a helping hand. Please partner with us in practising justice, compassion, and hope in the inner city.
+61 2 9358 2388
91 Forbes Street Woolloomooloo Woolloomooloo, New South Wales 2011 Australia
Drugs / Alcohol
Aboriginal / Islander