- Papua New Guinea volcano erupts, sending residents fleeing June 26, 2019Potentially hundreds of residents in a remote part of Papua New Guinea's New Britain are fleeing from their villages after one of the country's most active volcanoes erupted into life.
- New Israel Folau campaign by Australian Christian Lobby raises more than $2 million June 26, 2019The ACL relaunched a campaign for the former Wallabies star on Tuesday and and donations continue to come in.
- 'Please don't steal our culture': Kim Kardashian West trademarks 'kimono' for new underwear line June 26, 2019The television personality revealed her new shapewear line "Kimono", in what she presumedly thought was a clever play on words.
- US House passes $US4.5 billion border aid bill June 26, 2019The US Customs and Border Protection agency said its acting commissioner is resigning as House Democrats passed a $US4.5 billion funding package to ease a migrant surge that has subjected children detained at US-Mexico border to overcrowded conditions.
- Boy taken from WA school may be in danger, police say June 26, 2019Police are appealing for help in the hunt for the seven-year-old boy.